Scott Callison, President & Project Development Director
Scott is well known in the healthcare industry with having over 40 years of project development IT experience. His multitude of knowledge from software development, design, programming and implementation for healthcare applications helped forefront his way onto the inception team for IBM i MedSeries4® software. By being one of the original developers of MedSeries4®, Scott has been able to create and provide a fundamentally sound software platform for client needs. CCC’s partnership with Cerner has strengthened the relationship for system enhancements with release upgrades and seamless conversions for our customer base.
His leadership and extensive experience in Project Management, Application Development, Management Integration and Installation has paved the way for the expansion and growth of CCC for the last 31 years.
Before creating CCC, Scott served and managed client accounts in healthcare for full implementation management hardware analysis recommendations, upgrades to hardware and software, integration to and from foreign systems, training and staff subrogation.
Monica Schaffer, Business Solutions Director
With over 25 years at CCC and Business Solutions Director since 1994, Monica has extensive experience in project management, resource management and is responsible for the supervision of all client support engagements. She coordinates the release upgrade, training, integration and implementation activity along with the Project Managers and is responsible for budgets, timelines and client relationships.
Before joining CCC, Monica was a MedSeries4® Product Manager where she managed all aspects of product development for release enhancements and support.
Our passionate team of consultants and project managers continuously bring innovative ideas and over 31 years of expertise to every implementation project. We understand that our clients are not ‘one size fits all.’ Your company deserves a customized approach with the healthcare challenges ahead and we understand the extensive details of clinical, financial, administrative, and information system operations. Each member is a subject matter expert in their application and will bring both a proficient and professional approach during the length of the project. Our staff has senior level experience in their field of expertise.
Our team of experts held former roles including:
Director Level Roles
- Business Office/Registration
- Business Systems Infomatics
- Health Information Management
- Information Systems
- Assistant Director of Patient Registration
- Patient Registration
- Interim Medical Records
- System Applications
- Assistant Director of Nursing
- Senior Consultant
- Senior MS4 Implementation Consultant
- Application Analyst
- Principal Software Analyst
- Healthcare Software
- IT Manager / IS Manager
- Clinical Coordinator/HIS Project Manager
- Senior Programmer/Analyst
- Senior Computer Operator
- Project Leader
- Project Manager/System Administrator
- Team Lead
- Charge Nurse
- Head Nurse
- Nurse Technician
- Patient Accounting IS Coordinator
- PRN Staff Nurse/RN
- Admitting Clerk
- Assistant Buyer/Supply Chain
- Material Systems Coordinator/MMIS Analyst
- Office Manager
- Product Support Manager
- HR Manager
- House Supervisor
- Customer Service Representative
- Time and time again, our commitment to excellence has produced tangible results. While our home office is located in Novi, MI our consultants are located throughout the United States with attention and responsiveness to meet your project needs where ever your company resides.